Communicating Is More
Than Just Talking
Communication sounds like such a simple word, but in reality it can be very complex. It is the basis for our personal and professional relationships, and a few simple words can change the meaning that you wish to convey.
Misunderstandings can arise from miscommunications, and that is where many problems begin. In this workshop/breakout session, participants will:
- Be introduced to the basic tools for clear and defined communication
- Discuss the various forms of communication that are used professionally
- Discover the importance of listening
- Assess the various forms of non-verbal connumication
- And learn how to speak assertively to others while minimizing their own defensiveness.